LoHud.com will be reporting on the election throughout today and after the polls close at 9 p.m.
LoHud’s editors, photographers and reporters will also be on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram today. Here’s how to follow the election with LoHud on social media:
– Talk about the November election on Twitter using the hashtag #lohudvotes and follow @LoHud and @LoHudOpinion for updates throughout the night.
– On Facebook, like the LoHud page for updates. Share our virtual I Voted button on your timeline or make it your profile picture.
– Share photos from the polls on Instagram and Twitter using the hashtag #lohudvotes.
– Watch videos of Obama and Romney sharing their plans for the first 100 days.
– Find everything you need to know about the candidates and watch endorsement interviews with our Editorial Board at our online voting guide.
– Vote in our survey: Who will win the election?